for expatriations to France
and around the globe
Destination services, administrative formalities, cross-cultural and language training.
„Best International Destination Services Provider 2012/2013 and 2014/2015“
Management Mobility Consulting has again won the Re:locate Award for 2014 / 2015 as "Best International Destination Service Provider"
„Specialist – Company Relocation Service Provider of the Year 2015“
Management Mobility Consulting was awarded as "Specialist - Company Relocation Service Provider of the Year - France" in February 2015 by the magazine M&A Today.
„Excellence in Relocation Management Services 2017“
Management Mobility Consulting has won the "Innovation and Excellence Awards 2017" in the area of "Excellence in Relocation Management Services".
International transfers to Lorraine, France and to other regions in Europe
Terra Lorraine will attract several thousands of companies from China to Lorraine. In order to assist Chinese families with their transfers to France, Management Mobility Consulting offers full-service assistance:
- Applications concerning visa, work and residence permits;
- Travel arrangements;
- Organisation of “Look & See” tours to get to know the new city and/or region;
- Children’s schooling, registration at school, setting up of individual lessons;
- Organisation of language training and cross-cultural training ;
- Home-finding programmes, home-search of houses or apartment to purchase or rent;
- Organisation of shopping days;
- Purchase of furniture, kitchen equipment and vehicles;
- Connection of utilities and insurance;
- Hotline in case of any assistance needed during the assignment;
- Departure assistance.
All our staff located in Lorraine is training in working with Chinese clients. All our home search programmes will respect Chinese Feng Shui requirements.
We would be happy to discuss any relocation request with you.
In addition to our relocation assistance within France, we offer international destination services for transfers to other European and non European countries.
Please feel free to contact us.